Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Sunset

Last Friday was my father-in-law's 80th birthday! All the family went out to a delicious buffet lunch to celebrate! This is the card that I made for him, CASEd from Dawn Griffith.
I must admit, this is the first time I've ever used my brayer! I definitely want to use it more often.Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets:
Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations
Card/Paper:
Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink:
Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Accessories:
Vintage Brads assortment, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Brayer, sponges

Debbie

3 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Well Debbie, you already know how I feel about your cards and this one is no different! Beautiful!

kareN stampZ said...

yes wow - who needs a sponge when you can brayer like that

Debbie Lamb said...

This looks great Debbie! Well done. Love the colours you've used.