Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just Add Material

The week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is to "just add material" to a card or papercraft project, I decided to give it a go and made this card. It maybe the last time I use Pale Plum, as you can no longer buy it.
I really love the Vintage Vogue stamp set, it is so versatile. I am really pleased that it made it into the new catalogue. (I think us stampers would have started a riot if it didn't) LOL.



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Vinatge Vogue
Card/Paper: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Pretties Kit, Build-a-Brad, sponge

Check out the other fantastic submissions and have a go yourself!

Debbie

4 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

So very pretty! I think you're right - there would have been an outcry if this set didn't carry over! I love the colours you've used. :-)

kelly said...

The colours are wonderful. I love the ribbon

Kelly

Debbie Lamb said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. You can't go wrong with these colours.

Jones Family said...

That is such a pretty card Debbie. I love that set too!