Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Owl House and Matching Card

Hi there! Yes, I know, it's been a bit quiet around here lately!!
We all know its Valentines Day tomorrow, and the challenge over at Just Add Ink is "Just Add Love" so I thought I'd play along.
I made this bird house (or owl house) which would be perfect with some choccies inside for that special someone. And also a matching card.


I have used the Punch Bunch stamp set which is a Sale-A-Bration (SAB) set. You can receive this GORGEOUS stamp set for free!! More info here.
I have also used the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set, the Medallion stamp as well as the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Punch Bunch, I {Heart} Hearts, Medallion, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card/Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Bold Brights paper stack
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Maelon Mambo, Early Expersso
Acessories: Scallop Edge punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, XL Owl punch, XL Bird punch, Full Heart punch, Word Window punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Early Expresso 1/8" taffetta ribbon, clip assortement,


Check out the other FABULOUS entry's over at Just Add Ink, and have a go yourself!

Debbie

3 comments:

Alison said...

Lovely card. the Medallion looks really good in the background.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Projects Debbie. Love the little bird house ..so cute!

Tammy Hanlon said...

How cute is this...
I love the little owl house, and your card is defenatly going on my case list, It's just beautiful.
Tammy