Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Striking Easter Butterfly

I made this Easter card for my sister who temporarily lives in London, along with a wee package of Easter goodies. It's always nice to recieve cards and pressies when your away from home.
I've used the Big Shot alot to create this card: The Beautiful Butterflies die for the butterfly, the Scallop Circle for the base and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the texture on the butterfly.



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card/Paper: Cherr Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Love Letter DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies die, Scallop Circle die, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Wide Oval punch, Antique Brad, sponge

Well I hope she enjoys this card as much as I enjoyed making it!

Debbie

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I was looking at making something similar during the week myself - now you've inspired me to do so. Happy Easter to you too :)