Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Fresh Cuts


This is my first attempt at blogging. I have a 14 year old son (Dan) who is a computer whiz and has assisted me greatly. As a reward I did offer him a free card class and judging by the silence I think he was overwhelmed by my offer!
This card here is one I did for our team swap. Thanks so much to Karen who emailed the photo to me. I have really fallen in love with the new Fresh Cuts stamp set. It is so versatile, you can have a fresh, funky look, as well as an old vintage look. I have used the new In Colour Kiwi Kiss in this card and Chocolate Chip. I stamped on Very Vanilla card stock and cut the stamped image into 4 pieces. I then sponged around the outside with Chocolate Chip Ink . I placed them on Kiwi Kiss card and then onto Chocolate Chip card.





1 comment: