Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sweet Stems


I really love the new set Sweet Stems and the Sweet Sentiments which is offered in Level 1 hostess gifts. In this card I also used the wheel Friendly Words and the Riding Hood Red DSP. My sister brought me a Take Ten magazine from America and there was a challenge in it. So I decided to play around with some of the new products and this is what I came up with.
Thinking about challenges, over the weekend Ian swam in the King of the Bays swim from Milford to Takapuna. The conditions were quite choppy and the water did not look inviting at all. As I was waiting for Ian to finish there was an announcement that a man was finishing that was blind. He had someone swimming with him but I was so moved that lack of sight did not deter this man from competing. Each day must be a challenge for this man but he went outside his comfort zone and despite not being able to see completed the swim.

No comments: