Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Artistic New Year

I made this Happy New Year card for my sister who lives is London. I sent it off the other day, and just hope it gets there in time!
Don't you just love it when you have an idea in your mind for a card or project, and it works out PERFECTLY!!! That was thankfully the case for this card. It didn't take long, and came together wonderfully. And on top of that, it is one of my favourite cards that I've made so far! The designer paper, depth of the colours, and of course the stamp set really sets it off!



This card features the masking technique, I'm hoping to make a tutorial on this technique for my next newsletter, so you'll see one here in a month or so!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Artistic Etchings, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card/Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Love Letters DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle punch, Word Window punch, Corner Rounder punch, Basic Black 5/8" satin ribbon, Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Pewter jumbo eyelet, Crop-o-Dile, sponge

Hope my sister likes it!

Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie - I'm sure your sister will LOVE it!

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous card debbie, thank you for stopping by my blog, I got to visit back and I am now a follower as I love your work. Hugs M xxx