Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aviary and Island Oasis

Can you believe that Christmas is just 2 short days away? I'm so sorry about my lack of posting (well it isn't called the silly season for nothing!)
Here is a break from all the Christmas projects seen around lately. This is my niece's 21st birthday card. Luisa is part Samoan, so I wanted the card to be bright, and some of the designer paper I have used even uses the Samoan patterns!




Supplies
Used:
Stamp Sets: Aviary, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card/Paper: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle punch, Old Olive 5/8" satin ribbon, Pewter jumbo eyelets, rhinestone, sponge

I have previously made a Christmas version, HERE.

Debbie

No comments: