Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day



Hi, well I had a lovely day today. It started with breakfast in bed and a voucher to my favourite jewellery shop. Then after church we drove out to Muriwai and had lunch at the cafe there. Then a walk up the hill and watch the crashing waves.
The two cards I am posting today are both Mother's day cards. The flower pot one I made for Ian's mum. I used my new Petals Pizzazz set. The second card is one Sarah made for me using Sweet Stems. I love it. So today was very special and one I shall remember.

3 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Both beautiful cards. You obviously share a love of similar colours in your family.

kareN stampZ said...

wow they are both fantastic - sounds like a lovely day too

Hannah Ryan said...

Your flower pot is beautiful. The flowers are beautiful. I never paid much attention to this stamp set before but your card makes me think about it now.
I did one flower pot at my class last weekend too. I make the flowers from the scallop circle punch.