Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Bath Bombs and Great Friend




I had a great time at the Auckland Regional Training last Saturday. There were about 50 demonstrators that attended. My swap was inspired my a box that is on Marelle Taylor's blog. It is a very easy cube box. I filled mine with bath bombs.
If you look closely you can see that I stamped my cellophane bags with the flower from the "Fifth Avenue Floral" stamp set in White Stazon.

Stamp sets:
Great Friend, Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Regal Rose, White Stazon
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Punches:
Scallop Oval
Accessories: White Taffeta ribbon, Small Cellophane Bags, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

Debbie

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

thanks for mine - it's so pretty I'm too scared to use it!