Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Cake Box


Hi everyone, this idea is from the UStamp Holiday. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to make it. Isn't it just such a great idea?! I love the acetate window. Sarah and I are going to make up a whole lot of these and some Christmas cakes for Christmas presents.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Spotlight on Christmas, Best Yet
Card/Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower punch, Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Edge punch, Chocolate Chip marker, Real Red marker, acetate, Hemp Twine, Dazzling Diamonds

Debbie

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 11. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Anne said...

Wow Debbie your cake box is amazing! I love it!!