Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

June's Thank You Notes


Hi everyone, this is Sarah posting. I decided to make cupcake thank you notes for Mum to put in with her orders, because on June the 27th, it is my 13th birthday! Mum and I are going to have a girls weekend in Rotorua to celebrate!
I stamped the Crazy for Cupcakes images in black Staz-on on Whisper White card. Then I coloured them in using the blender pens and ink pads using these colours: Close to Cocoa, Pink Piroutte, Riding Hood Red and Summer Sun. You can't really see in the photo, but I embellished them using a truckload of Dazzling Diamonds glitter!

Hope you like them,
Sarah :-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great work Sarah. Happy Birthday for the 27th - woohoo a teenager!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome, Sarah! Have a fabulous weekend with your Mum in Rotorua. Happy birthday!

kareN stampZ said...

they look fabulous & hope you go luging - if you do - do a WOOH for me as you go down