Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Just Add Ink #45

What I love about Stampin' Up! products, is often they lend themselves to different occasions. For example, this designer paper, Love Letter I have used on this Christmas card, for the weekly Just Add Ink challenge.
For the flower, I have used the new XL Scallop Circle punch, and have sprayed them with the Gold Glow smooch spritz. The scallops have been put together with an Antique Brad.

Here is the sketch for the Just Add Ink challenge:




And here is my card:


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Welcome Christmas
Card/Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Love Letter
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Bla
ck
Accessories: XL Scallop Circle punch, Antique Brad, Gold Glow smooch spritz, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, sponge

Debbie

2 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

So rich, elegant and yummy Debbie. Love it!

Tammy Hanlon said...

Just beautiful, the colours are very classy together and I love your flower.
Tammy