Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Simple Just Believe

Hello there, how are you? I hope you're all enjoying your week. We just got back from a lovely wee holiday in the Coromandel. It was chilly, but wonderful. Since we got back, I've had some time in my craft room....

I sat down and created these very simple cards using the SU! In- colours. They would be a lovely gift, in a matching box or wallet, or great to have on hand when you're short of time.

Each colour is paired with Old Olive:

Poppy Parade


Concord Crush


Blushing Bride


Peach Parfait

Which one is your favourite? I still haven't decided mine.....

Debbie



1 comment:

Tammy Hanlon said...

These all look beautiful Deb, I would have to pick the concord as the bold on white is striking and great minds must think alike as just posted something similar this morning!!
Tam x