Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Great Day

On Saturday I had a lovely day with a group of ladies. Here are some of the things I demonstrated and we all made the mini step card. The treat bag and step card are from Jenny Moors blog. The instructions are there too. Isn't the Good Egg stamp set just so cute? :)
The wee pocket with a mini card is made using the circle scissors. I cut a six inch circle and scored 1 3/4" across the bottom of the circle and 1 1/4" each side. The Tea Party DSP and the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set compliment each other so well.This week I will be travelling to Christchurch to look after my mum who had a fall about a month ago. I have been travelling to Christchurch every weekend and after this week my mum will be coming to visit me at Easter. I am really looking forward to this. Have a great week.

Debbie

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

they all look sensational I do love this stamp set