Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Miss You


Well, I am back from Christchurch after being their for almost a week, as my mum had a bad fall. Sarah made this "I miss you" card for me. We've used this template before, here.
Sarah used the "Three Little Words" stamp set, which can be used for many different occasions and is a great value for money at $28.95. She has also used Fifth Avenue Floral, which is one of my favourite sets. I love the colours that she's used, very calming, from the Soft Subtles colour family.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Three Little Words
Card/Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Ink:
Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst
Accessories:
Scallop Edge punch, Stamping Sponges, Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds

Hope you enjoyed the weekend!

Debbie

No comments: