Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cracked Asian Artistry

This is such a fun technique! This is one of the cards that we made at my cracked glass class. If you missed it and would love to learn this fun technique, email me at: debairey@xtra.co.nz to schedule another class.
As you can see, I have distressed the Old Olive panel, just to add an extra touch. To do this, I used the Aqua Painter on the edge to soften the card and then I ran my finger nail up and down each side of the card. This really improves a simple card and gives it an aged look.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Asian Artistry
Card/Paper: Old Olive, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Versa mark
Accessories: Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Old Olive marker, Regal Rose marker, Clear embossing powder, sponges, Aqua Painter

Debbie

No comments: