Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vintage Medallion

I have just purchased the Medallion stamp. What a fantastic value! It's perfect for all occasions and a great stamp to use for males. I helped my friend make 36 invitations for her father's birthday. This only took us a couple of hours!
I really love how this card turned out. As you can see, it's also a fab stamp for feminine cards. I inked up the Medallion stamp using various markers, then sprayed it with a spray bottle of water, and stamped it on Very Vanilla card. I love this effect!Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Medallion, Occasional Greetings, En Francais
Card/Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink:
Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel markers, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Word Window punch, 1/16" Circle punch, Twine, water spritzer, sponge

Debbie

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

love it - that's so gorgeous

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, elegant card, Debbie. Very feminine. Love that ruffle of ribbon, too.