Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just Add Ink #36

This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is to create a papercraft project following this gorgeous sketch:


I had a go, using some of my new favourite new colours, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz:


My Big Shot got a big workout this afternoon! The butterfly's are from the Beautiful Wings die, the tag is from the Lots of Tags die and I have used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to create some texture in the backround.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Thank You Kindly
Card/Paper:
Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In-colour DSP pack
Ink: Concord Crush, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Concord Crush 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon, Beautiful Wings die, Lots of Tags die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Basic Pearls, sponge

Check out the other inspiring entry's at Just Add Ink!

Debbie

6 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

those butterflies are a must! Great take on the sketch

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is gorgeous. Can't wait to use those butterflies!

Paula Dobson said...

Oh, I have just got these Butterflies too, must break them out since seeing this gorgeous card. Lovely take on the sketch Debbie, and the colour combo is gorgeous!

Tennille said...

My Big Shot is arriving next week... ooh I can't wait, I may just have to CASE this. Love it!

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! I love the pearls on the butterflies! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Debbie Lamb said...

This is stunning Debbie. Love the colour combo :)