Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Add Sympathy


This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is "Just Add Sympathy." None of us like making sympathy cards, but unfortunately, they are necessary. It's nice to be able to give comfort to people at a time of loss.
I tried to make this card peaceful and gentle. I coloured in the butterfly's, from the All a Flutter stamp set using Rich Razzlebery and Pink Pirouette. In the backround I stamped the En Francais stamp using my new Crumb Cake ink that arrived last week. Yay! I love it!!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: All a Flutter, God's Blessings, En Francais
Card/Paper: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, Blender Pen

Check out the other entry's, and have a go yourself!

Debbie

5 comments:

Julia said...

very lovely Debbie!!

Paula Dobson said...

Beautiful Debbie! Thanks for playing along :-)

kareN stampZ said...

That's a very soothing card - and the sentiment is perfect for the occasion

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Debbie. I love your sentiment.

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful, Debbie. Love your colours! :-)