Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tea for Three

I bought a Papercraft magazine this month and saw a beautiful card which inspired me to make this one. I just LOVE the Victoria Crochet Trim from the Summer Mini Catalogue and teamed it up with the Elegant Soiree DSP. Of course the Teeny Tiny Sentiments is perfect to finish the card.
This would be a perfect card for an invitation to High Tea.



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Share a Cup, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card/Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Wide Oval punch, Victoria Crochet Trim, pearls, mat pack, sponge

Debbie


8 comments:

Julie said...

this is a great idea Debbie, I love it

Debbie Lamb said...

Very innovative and cute!

Paula Dobson said...

never thought to use the trim for a table cloth!! Very clever, TFS

Julia said...

oh how cool!!! so effective!

Alison said...

What a great idea to make the card like a table. Very creative.

Tammy Hanlon said...

Very clever I love it.
Tammy

Rhonda said...

I love the table cloth. Fabulous idea.

Heather Stewart said...

Aha. I didn't think I would ever use the crochet ribbon.. unitl now. I really like this Debbie!