Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lots of Hearts


This card uses some new goodies and some old goodies! The I {Heart} Hearts stamp set retires on the 31st of March (in 10 days!) And the words are from the new stamp set called Heard from the Heart, which will be available on the 1st of April, in the new Autumn mini catalogue!
This is a relatively quick and simple card to make and should only take about 15 minutes. I love this template, I have used it many times.
I like the colour combo: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip.
Contact me to order your I {Heart} Hearts stamp set before the month is out!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: I {Heart} Hearts, Heard from the Heart
Card/Paper: Riding Hood red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, Scallop Edge punch

Debbie

No comments: