Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vintage Vogue


I LOVE Vintage Vogue! It is one of the new stamp sets in the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue. This was my first project using the NEW GOODIES!
I've used the new stunning wheel called Very Vintage. I added 3 pearls from the Pretties Kit which really finish the card off nicely. I love the colour combo: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. I have also used the gorgeous Bella Rose designer papers.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue
Card/Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, Very Vintage wheel, Scallop Edge punch

Well, today was the last day of school, so now it is the school holidays! My mum is staying with us from Christchurch and Ian's dad is coming round for dinner tonight. We are going to have a movie night, watching the new release movie, 2012!!
I hope you have a really great weekend,
Debbie

No comments: