Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bella Rose

I held a workshop yesterday, we made this mini side step card using the Good Egg stamp set found HERE.
I demonstrated the Sweet Treat cups on this card. This card was strongly inspired by the talented Paula Dobson. Her project is found HERE.
I put red and green jelly beans in my Sweet Treat cup to match the gorgeous Bella Rose designer papers.
The ribbon at the top, is to pull the trap door up so that you don't have to rip the card open to get the jelly beans.
I made this mini treat box to match the card. The instructions on how to make this cute box is by Dawn Griffith, found HERE. This box is so quick and easy. Again, I added jelly beans to match the papers.
Supplies used for side step card:
Stamp Sets: Flight of the Butterfly
Card/Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Butterfly punch, Riding Hood Red 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon, Sweet Treat cup, 1 3/4" Circle punch

Supplies Used for mini treat box:
Card/Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP

The Sweet Treat cups are only available until the end of March. They are so cute and it would be awful to miss out on them. Email me to order yours today,

Debbie

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

they're both lovely - sweet treats always make me hungry as so delectable - off to do dinner - hope all well with you K.

Paula Dobson said...

Gorgeous job Deb!! Secretly like yours better than mine!!