Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blogging Awards!

Yesterday I was nominated for 2 blogging awards. Thank you so much Karen and Helen, I feel so honoured!

I must pass this award onto 10 other beautiful bloggers and tell you 10 things about myself.
Lots of blogs inspire me, but I just chose some form the top of my head. So here are the beautiful bloggers (in no particular order)
1. Paula Dobson
2. Bron Heslop
3. Heather Stewart
4. Delys Cram
5. Jacque Pedersen
6. Karen Rogers
7. Debbie Lamb
8. Tracey Old
9. Teneale Williams
10. Marelle Taylor

Now 10 things about myself:
1. I have been married to my wonderful husband Ian, for 2o years!
2. I am a Christian
3. I used to own a horse when I was a teenager.
4. I love watching crime programmes eg; Bones, Criminal Minds, CSI
5. I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in April 2008
6. I love the smell and taste of good coffee.
7. I have had 7 root canals- ouch! Think of all the stamps I could have bought.
8. I love Christmas time. Every year we watch The Grinch who stole Christmas.
9. I love my job as a teacher aide. Working with children is so rewarding.
10. I lose things all the time and my craftroom is so messy!

Ok so that is a wee bit about me. Also if Anabel Welch (my fab upline) had a blog she would get an award from me as well. She really inspires me and is a great friend.

Thanks again ladies for the award,

Debbie



2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Oh Debbie I can identify with no 10 so much & yes Anabel deserves an honorary mention

Paula Dobson said...

Thank you so much for awarding me the award Debbie! I love your work too. Keep it up!