Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just Add Ink #18

The Just Add Ink team has set us this wonderful sketch to play with!So versatile! I sat down and had a play, this is what I came up with:I'm really happy with how this turned out. I used the Echoes of Kindness stamp set, which I love. It can be earned for free with a qualifying workshop. Email me to find out more....

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Echoes of Kindness
Card/Paper: Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Accessories: 1/4" Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Painter, Mat Pack, Dazzling Diamonds

Congratulations to all of the award winners at the Stampin' Up! convention! I hope you all had a fabulous time.

Debbie

6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colours contrasted with the Elegant Eggplant.

Paula Fuller said...

Gorgeous. I am beginning to love this stamp set seeing all the beautiful creations.

AJ said...

This is beautiful - so simple and elegant. Thanks for playing!

Tania Gould said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love the softness!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Debbie! Lovely soft colour combo.

Danielle Daws said...

I love the torn edge - it works beautifully with the layout!