We made these at my children's cardmaking class at school last Monday. I figured that their Mother's would feel really special receiving one of these cards on Mother's Day.
This card was inspired by Dee found HERE.
The flowers are really cool and easy to make, here is a tutorial:
1. Punch out 5 Scallop Circles from Whisper White card
2. Spray them with water
3. Screw them up
4. Unfold them
5. Leave them out to dry or put in the hot water cupboard
6. Sponge around the edges with ink
7. Stack on top of eachother and put a brad or rinestone through the centre
8. Optional: Cover brad with 1/2" circle
These flowers are so cute, and are a really nice embellishment for your projects.