Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scene Cards

The very talented Paula Dobson has inspired me to make some scene cards! These are the first couple that I've made. I'm now feeling really confident picking up a sponge and creating a scene. I've made quite a few so keep your eye out!
Here's my very first scene card, using Pale Plum for the dragonfly, and Elegant Eggplant going into Pink Pirouette, then into So Saffron for the sponging, and Always Artichoke for the leaves:
And the next one. The dragonfly's and leaves are Elegant Eggplant and the sponging is Pale Plum going into Pink Pirouette and then So Saffron:

If you have any questions on these cards, just leave a comment or send me an email :-)

I definitely want to make more of these!

Debbie

4 comments:

Helen Williams said...

Debbie these are very beautiful, I especially like the 2nd card.

kareN stampZ said...

wow they are gorgeous & yes I like the 2nd one a wee bit more but a hard pick - both sensational

Anonymous said...

both are gorgeous Debbie!

Debbie Lamb said...

Wow! They both look great!