Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Elegant Silhouettes

It's been a great long weekend here in the Airey household! Including gardening, barbeques, a church working bee, oh and of course stamping!

This is my latest creation:



I have used the Silhouette Sentiments stamp set which is a level 1 hostess set. You can earn it for FREE if you host a qualifing workshop, and on top of that, you will be able to choose FREE product out of the catalogue!

I have used my favourite colour combo: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake. Gorgeous!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Sihouette Sentiments (level hostess set), En Francais
Card/Paper: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" polly stich ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, sponge

Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love this card Debbie. Gorgeous colour combo too

Debbie Lamb said...

Lovely card Debbie. I haven't got this set yet, but can't wait to after seeing your beautiful creation.