Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just Add Birthdays!

This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is to Just Add Birthdays to a papercraft project!
This is a cute pocket card that I made using the Blueberry Crisp designer paper. The very talented, Andrea Walford has made a video on how to make it. View the video HERE.


For the cupcake tag, I inked up the stamp from the Birthday Bakery stamp set (not the words) using the Not Quite Navy marker. I then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the Best Wishes stamp (from Silhouette Sentiments) and stamped that in Not Quite Navy as well. That then gave me a birthday tag.

And of course, no birthday card can be complete without cupcakes!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Birthday Bakery, Silhouette Sentiments
Card/Paper: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Crisp DSP
Ink: Staz-on Black, Not Quite Navy, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Early Expresso
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle punch, Round Tab punch, Very Vanilla 5/8" tafetta ribbon, silver brads, linen thread, Top Note die, Dazzling Diamonds

Check out the other entry's and have a go yourself!

Debbie


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card, what a great idea, Love something a little bit different! Thanks for creating with us at Just Add Ink this week.
Gardenia

Paula Dobson said...

I love these wee card too Debbie. I love the combination of colours on this wee baby!

Tammy Hanlon said...

How cute!! What a neat little card idea,love the colours,
Tammy

Debbie Lamb said...

Very cute and gorgeous colours!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Love this paper, this version of using it is so pretty, nicely done

Julia said...

oh my what an awesome idea and your card is AMAZING!! loving your creativeness - don't know if thats a real word or not but you get what I mean! lol