Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Navy Trees

Hi there, we've been having great school holidays. Although I am still very busy, with a to-do list as long as my arm! (I'm sure some of you can relate!)
Now onto the card. My daughter Sarah made this using inspiration from a decorated paper bag that I made at team training, taught by the very talented Paula Dobson. We call Paula the Queen of Sponging, and you'll now what I mean when you check out her stunning sponging projects on her blog.


Sarah has used Night of Navy card, ink and ribbon. As well as the platinum shimmer paint (love this stuff!)
I recently purchased the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, and what a gorgeous set of stamps! It's very versatile and is perfect for all sorts of techniques.


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree, Snow Swirled
Card/Paper: Night of Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, Night of navy 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Platinum Shimmer Paint, sponge

Debbie


1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Hi Debbie! I think you need to sign Sarah up - she has done a fabulous job on this card. The shimmer paint is sensational :-)