Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Pink Christmas

This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is Just Add Bling....and PINK! This challenge is to raise awareness for breast cancer, as the month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and the national Pink Ribbon day is on the 28th of October.

This is my submission for the challenge. We will make this card at my 10 Christmas Cards + Breast Cancer Awareness event as the "pink" Christmas card (more info on the event HERE)


I have used the snow swirled stamp set (love this set!) and the pinks I have used are: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Snow Swirled
Card/Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, 1/2" circle punch, Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Jewels, Dazzling Diamonds

Hope you like my card! Head on over to Just Add Ink and have a go yourself!

Debbie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie. Snow Swirled looks so good in pink! I love it. (I'm sorry I'm working the day you have your fundraiser - I would have loved to have been there!)

Danielle Daws said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Snow Swirled looks fabulous in Pink Pirouette!

Paula Dobson said...

Very Pink, but VERY pretty Debbie! Well done YOU!

kareN stampZ said...

looks gorgeous in pink

Bronwyn Eastley said...

A pink Christmas card - I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea a pink Christmas card

MadonnaDunn said...

love it!!! Christmas in Pink is perfect!

Debbie Lamb said...

Looks fab in pink! A stunning creation.

Unknown said...

a lovely card, and looks great in pink.

Tania Gould said...

Awesome pink Christmas card! So very pretty! Thanks for sharing!