Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Bunch of Tulips

Just a quick post tonight as I really need to get on with dinner...
I made these cute tulips with the XL Bird punch. I love this this punch- so versatile! This is PERFECT for Mother's Day! I've also used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, with the Big Shot.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Heard form the Heart
Card/Paper: Lovely Lilac, Orchard Opulence, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Orchard Opulence
Accessories: XL Bird punch, Scallop Edge punch, Hemp Twine, Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions embossing folders, Big Shot

Email me at debairey@xtra.co.nz to order your supplies before Mother's Day!

Debbie

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

What a beautiful card Debbie! A great idea to use the punch as flowers instead. I love showing customers the versatility of our products! This is fantastic :-)