Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tea Party & Butterflies

It's school time again, so that means I'm back to work! I had a really lovely, relaxing holiday.
Now to the card, I LOVE the Tea Party designer paper! It's a must-have! I made this card when the Summer mini was current and before I purchased the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. You can make this card with only Flight of the Butterfly, but I've used Butterfly Prints, Priceless and Thank You Kindly.
I had seen a card similar to this one, and I remade it, but I can't remember who it was.
The weather is starting to get colder, and when I look at this card, it reminds me of spring :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Prints, Priceless, Thank You Kindly
Card/Paper: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Basic Gray
Accessories: Mat Pack, 5/8" Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Hemp Twine

Debbie

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

This is a really lovely card Debbie that I'm sure the recipient will be very happy to receive.