Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cute Easter Baskets


Happy Easter everyone!
These are so easy to make! I taught these cute little Easter baskets to a group of lady's last week. It was heaps of fun and I'm sure they enjoyed it :)
I made these 3 baskets for Sarah's friends at church. I got my instructions from Dawn Griffith.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: A Good Egg
Card/Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Staz-on Jet Black
Accessories: Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Pumpkin Pie marker, Blender pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Corner Rounder punch, White Gel pen

Sorry about the bad photo- the lighting isn't great this morning and I'm in a wee bit of a hurry!
Come back soon, as I will hopefully do another post this afternoon,

Debbie

No comments: