Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just Add Ink #12



The Just Add Ink challenge this week is this wonderful sketch:
Here is my entry:
I love the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and especially with this fab colour combo: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray and Whisper White- you just can't go wrong!
I've used the mat pack a lot on this card, it makes a really nice framed look. I used the largest brad from the Flower designer brad assortment and stuck a half backed white pearl from the Pretties Kit on top of it using a mini glue dot- I borrowed this fab idea from the very talented Teneale Williams.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral
Card/Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Flower Brad assortment, Pretties Kit, Mat Pack, Basic Gray taffetta ribbon, blender pen

I hope you like it, let me know what you think!
Debbie

5 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Beautiful Debbie! The subtle colur on the flower is lovely and I just love the giant pearl and ribbon detail. Gorgeous job done!

Danielle Daws said...

So pretty! I love the pearl idea, it looks so elegant! Thanks for playing!

Susan Wong said...

Wow - I love this card! Just beautiful.

AJ said...

Beautiful work, and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! xx Amanda

Julia said...

OMG this is stunning Debbie!! LOVE IT!!