Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mini Catalogue Launch

Hi everyone,
Today was my mini catalogue launch! I had 12 attendees and we all had a fun filled afternoon filled with: sharing ideas, seeing what's new and making a small project (oh, and of course chatting and eating, Sarah and I made a delicious chocolate cake!)

Now, unfortunately I can't share with you the project yet, because I created it a couple of days ago and last week, Ian took the camera on a business trip. Never mind, I can show it to you in a week or so.

But I can show you a couple of the name places that Sarah made for the table. She's used the NEW bird punch with the Top Note from the Big Shot (and the cute new colours!)

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: none
Card/Paper: Kraft, Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry or Melon Mambo
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: XL Bird punch, Word Window punch, Very Vintage wheel, Chocolate Chip marker, Top Not die, Big Shot

Debbie

No comments: