Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Candle Box

I bought the instructions from Jenny Moore to make a candle box. I am using La' Reve long burning candles and they are a different size, so I adjusted the box to fit them. We will be making these at my candle box class on the 24th of April (see side column) with this matching card.
Here I've used the NEW Vintage Vogue stamp set (a real fav) and the NEW colour- Rich Razzleberry.
The photos don't do the box justice, you'll just have to see it in real life.
I am really
pleased with the way it turned out- I hope you like it :)
Here is the front of the box:


Here is the top:

Here is one of the 4 candles:

And here is the matching card:
Supplies Used
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue
Card/Paper:
Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall designer paper
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchard Opulence
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Clear Rhinestone brads, Scallop Circle punch, Acetate, 4 tea light candles

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Debbie

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

A beautiful set Debbi! I wish I could come to your class!